The most important thing for us is that you feel safe in our large and beautiful premises. That you get the best from the sea with the best service.
We follow the Public Health Agency’s recommendations and adapt to your wishes by offering different solutions so that your visit is both safe and enjoyable.
We do not require covid passes.
A warm welcome greets Lars and Theodor and staff.
In order for all our guests to feel safe and secure, we have implemented a number of safety routines that follow the Swedish Public Health Agency’s guidelines:
- We have a large room that is furnished with distance to avoid crowds among the company.
- Max 8 pers per table. For larger company, we divide the company into more tables.
- We always have very high hygiene requirements and in these times work even more strictly with hygiene and food handling.
- Hand disinfection is deployed in several places in the room.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines.
- Clear signs and references regarding current restrictions.
- Should you or someone close to you show symptoms, we ask you to postpone the visit for everyone’s safety.